Monday, December 21, 2009

Gift Tag Idea

Today's tip is the product of desperation. I needed a last minute gift tag to tie to a gift bag (one that I am reusing from last year, of course). As I dug through my gift wrapping box I noticed a Christmas card that had been saved from last year. It had a cute picture on the front of the card so I used a tree shaped cookie cutter as a template and traced around the picture. I cut it out with a pair of scrapbook scissors. After punching a hole on the top of the "tree" tag; I attached it to the handle off the gift bag with a piece of Christmas ribbon. I hate to use sticky tags on gift bags because the person receiving the gift can't reuse the bag. Plus so many cards have such darling pictures on them I hate to throw them away when the holiday is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails