Monday, June 28, 2010

Bountiful Basket Update

Don't forget that if you live in Idaho, Wyoming, or Utah log in time to order a Bountiful Basket is 8:00p.m. (Mountain Standard Time), 9:00 pm if you live in Texas! Also, my friend who helped start Bountiful Baskets here in Pocatello reminded me how important volunteers are to the success of the co-op! If you are a participant you are expected to volunteer at least every 3 months. To volunteer just show up at your designated site one hour before pick up time. The more volunteers there are on Saturday morning; the easier and quicker the site can function! Oh, and as an added bonus, if you volunteer you get to pick one extra produce item as a bonus, and who doesn't love free food!

P.S. If you do not pick up your basket it is donated to charity (and you will still be required to pay for it), but you are not banned. I apologize for the misinformation (I got it off the Bountiful Basket website, but several other B.B. participants let me know that is incorrect. Thank goodness!!!).

1 comment:

  1. that's what you get for trusting what is posted on a website :-) I like your blog, I don't know how you do it all. I can't even keep up with my family blog!! one day I'll be a superwoman like you. maybe :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails