Thursday, June 17, 2010

Great Kid Friendly Recipes

If you are looking for something to do to keep the kids entertained (especially if you are in the middle of the coldest, wettest, summer break EVER!) go check out Jamie Cooks It Up! She has had some fun summertime, kid friendly recipes this week! I'm loving her recipe for Foil Dinners that uses chicken instead of ground beef. Her Frozen Banana Pops look like they are to die for! Bananas and chocolate are favorites at my house. I can't wait to see what see has in store next!
So pull out the bowls and measuring spoons for some edible entertainment!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great link. Sounds like it is right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up, appreciate it!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie has a great site full of wonderful recipes ... thanks for the referral! I found more than a few recipes I plan to make soon! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails