Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Making Your Food Stockpile Last

In my last post I discussed a little bit about the "Pantry Principle" and stockpiling on sales to save money on your grocery budget. However, if you have a household full of hungry children (a.k.a locusts) your stockpile can dwindle rapidly; especially if they share with the neighbor kid's! I am always looking for ways to make my stash last as long as possible, so I was super excited when I found this great post on Pinching Your Pennies blogspot yesterday. Marne (one of PYP great contributors) shares some great ideas on making your stockpile last. Go check out her great ideas; it is time well spent!

2 comments:

  1. She does have some good ideas ... thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I seriously needed this right now!! You are the best!! As I poured raspberry ice drink mix over my watermelon the other day I instantly thought of you!! Good times!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails