Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ridley's and BiLo's (Associated Food) Deals10/5 - 10/11



It's the second week of the Gigantic Case Lot Sale at Ridley's and Nel's BiLo. I asked the clerk last night and she informed me that shipments come on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights; so if they are out of something you need check back today, Thursday, or Saturday morning. In addition to the case lot savings I noticed that:
  • 20 pack of Pepsi products are $3.88 each for your first two
  • Iceberg lettuce is $.69 each
They are also having there One Day Produce Sale on Friday, October 8th. It includes:
  • Fuji or Jonagold apples $.77 pound
  • Bananas $.42 pound
  • Yellow onions 4 pounds for a $1.00 (this is a great price. Stock up and store in a cool dark place)
  • Strawberries (1 pound container) $1.87 each
  • Dole (12 oz) bag of salad $.97 each
  • Mushrooms (8 oz) containers 2 for $3.00

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I had to drop by here today and thank you for all of the lovely (and comical) comments you leave on my blog. I always get a kick out of reading them!You always have such kind words.
    I have to admit I don't blog hop to often, but the other day I came by here and read your little story about your son driving to school for the first time and charging your daughter $1 for a ride. I have seriously been laughing about it ever since! What a hoot. Loved it. Anyhow...just thought I'd drop by today and say, wish we lived closer. I think we would be good friends!
    Have a good one!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are some great deals and I have to say, Ridley's has a colorful, pretty ad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails