Sunday, December 26, 2010

This Week's Menu 12/26

I am happy to report that Child #2 is finally on the mend! She has been in the upright position for the better part of two days. Hopefully now the chaos at my house will calm down a little bit, and I can get back on track! Menu planning went kaput last week, but bless my sweet friends, who took time out of their busy Christmas schedules, to bring soups and casseroles to feed my crew.  I ended up cooking a turkey yesterday, and I will be incorporating leftover's into this week's menu.

Sunday
Turkey Sandwiches on Leftover Rolls
Shrimp Dip
Chips
Clementines
Leftover Cookies

Monday
Turkey Fricasee
Mashed Potatoes
Leftover Candied Sweet Potatoes
Green Peas

Tuesday
Turkey Stuffed Cresents
Steamed Carrots
Home made Applesauce

Wednesday
Turkey and Noodles
Green Salad

Thursday
Navajo Tacos (Chili and Fry Bread) 
Jello Salad

Friday (New Year's Eve)
A Hodge Podge of Snacky Foods with the Neighbors

Saturday
Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are better at your house. Once again you make me want to come to your house for dinners this week. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your little sweetie pie is feeling better. Turkey leftovers are the best. One of our favorite uses is Turkey Salad Sandwiches, chunking up a few cups of turkey and adding drained mandarin oranges, slivered almonds, a dash of garlic salt and some mayo. It tastes really fresh and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails