Sunday, May 22, 2011

This Week's Menu 5/22

Hooray! I am actually posting this week's menu on time (before we are half way through the week). I am a little bit sad, though, because I was not able to get a Bountiful Basket this week. They sold out before I could get online. Oh well, I am going to use this week as an opportunity to clean out the vegetable bins, and use some of the fruit and vegetables I preserved last fall. This week we will be having:

Sunday
Home made Pizza
Green Salad
Baklava (brought over by a Dear Sweet Neighbor)

Monday
Leftover Night

Tuesday
Baked Beans
Cornbread
Applesauce

Wednesday
Chicken Tacos
Spanish Rice
Orange Slices

Thursday
Chicken Fricassee
Mashed Potatoes
Green Peas
Home Canned Pears
Friday
Leftovers or Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Saturday
Holiday (I'm not sure what our plans are yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails