Friday, July 15, 2011

Make Your Own Mixes

I taught a class for my Church's ladies organization last week on stretching your grocery budget. I based the class on this POST. I also included some links for make your own mixes, convenience foods, and spice blends in the handout I passed out. Making your own mixes and spice blends are a great way to save a little money; plus when you make your own you always know what the ingredient list is! I thought I'd share the links with all of my favorite Bloggy Friends, too. If you find something in the list below that interests you  just click on the title to go to the recipe.

Spice Blends:
Dry Onion Soup Mix
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Taco Seasoning
Ranch Dressing Mix 
Chili Seasoning Mix

Convenience Foods:
Home Made Pancake Syrup
 Bagel Bite Pizzas
Crockpot Refried Beans
Frozen Fudge Pops
Frozen Smoothie Pops
Sweet and Condensed Milk
Granola Bars

Mixes:
Bisquick
Pancake Mix
Oatmeal Pancake Mix
Corn Muffin Mix
Muffin Mix
Hot Roll Mix
Hot Cocoa Mix
Yellow Cake Mix
Chocolate Cake Mix

Hope some of these recipes are helpful!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I bet your class was great! Thanks for sharing this awesome list...I will have to try a few out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got called as Relief Society Meeting Coordinator I am so going to print these up and use these!!! I love your idea about using Peanut Butter Jars!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails